Job reference : 012/2/2016
Mears Housing Management has gone through a period of very rapid growth over the past three years. We now manage 8,500 homes nationally including accommodation for Homeless families, affordable rent, market rent, students and care.
Over the next five years we plan to maintain our growth and pre-eminent position in the market. We are building a team to support and manage this growth ensuring we maintain the highest standards in al that we deliver.
The post will monitor and manage our compliance with all statutory and regulatory legislation and standards including the Homes & Communities Agency, Health & Safety, ARLA, and Landlord & Tenant. Working with the Quality & Compliance Manager they will ensure all teams, processes and actions are compliant with our requirements and assist in monitoring levels of customer satisfaction.
In addition the postholder will support the Senior Management Team of MHM in running and organising the work of the Business. Specifically this will include support to the Registered Providers (Housing Association) companies Omega Housing and Plexus.
1. • Collate KPIs and MI on a weekly and monthly basis
• Collate the data required to complete the submissions to the HCA to meet regulatory standards
• Support the management and retention of ISO accreditation
• Support the retention of ARLA accreditation
• Support the RP Board in its work, collating Board packs and managing meetings
• Assist the management team in undertaking regular Customer Satisfaction Surveys
• Act as Business Support to the Senior Management Team ensuring the efficient running of the business
• Assist in organizing marketing events and preparing Tender submissions
Mears Group PLC operates nationally providing services to the public sector in housing and care.
The jobholder needs to be able to work the hours necessary to run such a business. Occasional travel to regional offices may be required from time to time
Ordering of supplies an monitoring areas of expenditure as directed by the HoC and MD of MHM
Homes and Communities Agency
New business team
RP Board and Chair
• Ensure accurate collation of data and KPIs
• Accurate reporting of performance and management information
• Completion of returns to statutory and regulatory bodies
• Creation of Board packs and servicing the Board
• Highlight areas of non-compliance in a timely manner
2 Business Support
• Oversee the efficient operation of the MHM offices
• Support the SMT in meeting key business objectives through efficient administration and coordination of resources
• Organise and monitor the procurement of supplies including Mobile Phones, IT equipment, vehicles etc.
3 Regulation & Compliance
• To ensure the business is meeting its legal obligations as landlord and tenant
• To assist the Head of Commercial in the monitoring and developing contract Risk Management though Risk Register and internal Audit processes
4 MEARS VALUES
• To live the Mears values, to actively promote and support these values in all business activity.
• To actively promote CSR and follow group policy as a manager of an important business team within the Group.
• To promote diversity and equality of opportunity in all business activity.
• To actively practice internal communication, following the existing Mears internal briefings and ICER.
Please note: If you have not had a response within 4 weeks from the closing date of this vacancy, please consider yourself unsuccessful on this occasion.
Mears Group is an equal opportunities Company
Mears is a provider of services to many local communities often with a high level of vulnerable persons.
Please send us your application by downloading and completing the application form and then selecting ‘Apply Online’. If you are unable to complete the application form please click ‘Apply Online’ and attach your CV. If you experience any difficulties please email your application to email@example.com.