Job reference : 084/2/2016
• The post holder will be responsible for providing a link between residents, contractors, and client and to represent Tenants in all matters relating to the works. This role will be responsible for Customer Care on behalf of Mears and will work in conjunction with the Operations teams and the Senior Customer and Community Officer across all work streams.
• The Customer Care Officer will also be responsible for increasing Mears presence and involvement within the community, by developing relationships and community projects.
• Act as main point of contact within Mears for tenants whose homes are undergoing repairs and major works
• Be a pro-active member of the team with regard to building relations with the client,, tenants and tenant groups
• Resolve complaints and ensure that they are Logged on the Mears complaint Database any escalated complaints to be passed to the Senior Customer Care Officer
• Work closely with the operationally teams to ensure service delivery requirements, and the achievements of Key Performance Indicators are monitored and Logged on MCM
• Responsible for all Customer Care procedures on behalf Mears
• Ensure that all correspondence is responded to within the agreed timescale
• Inform the residents of any delays of changes to the work that has been scheduled.
• Provide the resident with out of hours emergency service arrangements
• Ensure Mears Customer Care Training modules are delivered and recorded
• Customer Care Teams to visit resident on a regular basis and complete a daily Log
• Produce Monthly reports for the Operational Teams and Senior Customer Care Officer
• To ensure our residents receive the agreed notification letters and Information Booklets before work commences
• Attend Estate Walkabouts as and when required
• Log agreed information on Client IT systems
• Report any Safeguarding concerns to the Mears Safeguarding Champion
• To ensure all resident Information is stored in the relevant House Files
• Organise choices events as and when required
• Ensure all residents have contact details for the relevant Customer Care Officer and Supervisors
• To ensure all properties are prepared for the works to commence, appointments made are kept, disruption is kept to minimum and works successfully completed to resident’s satisfaction.
• To communicate any special requirements to all parties concerned, including outside parties and to assist residents who have special requirements with areas such as packing up goods etc.
• To carry out any other duties required to ensure efficient running of the service to the residents.
• Deliver and collect satisfaction surveys both verbally and written as per contractual obligation, identify customer perception of the service, monitor & analyse information and communicate to operational Teams and Senior Customer Care Officers
• All other duties commensurate with grade
Please note: If you have not had a response within 4 weeks from the closing date of this vacancy, please consider yourself unsuccessful on this occasion.
Mears Group is an equal opportunities Company
Mears is a provider of services to many local communities often with a high level of vulnerable persons.
Please send us your application by downloading and completing the application form and then selecting ‘Apply Online’. If you are unable to complete the application form please click ‘Apply Online’ and attach your CV. If you experience any difficulties please email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.