Job reference : 575/15
• The post holder will be responsible for providing a link between Customers, contractors, client and to represent Customers in all matters relating to works carried out. This role will be responsible for Customer Care on behalf of Mears, will work in conjunction with the Operational teams and the Customer Care Manager across all work streams.
• The Customer Care Officer will also be responsible for increasing Mears’ presence and involvement within the community, by developing relationships and community projects.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
1. Act as main point of contact within Mears for Customers whose homes are undergoing repairs and major works.
2. Be a pro-active member of the team with regard to building relations with the client, Customers and tenant groups.
3. Resolve complaints and ensure that they are logged on the Mears complaint Database, any escalated complaints to be passed to the Customer Care Manager.
4. Work closely with the operational teams to ensure service delivery requirements, and the achievements of Key Performance Indicators are monitored and Logged on MCM.
5. Responsible for all Customer Care procedures on behalf Mears.
6. Ensure that all correspondence is responded to within the agreed timescale.
7. Inform the Customer of any delays of changes to the work that has been scheduled.
8. Provide the Customer with out of hours emergency service arrangements
9. Ensure Mears Customer Care Training modules are delivered and recorded to all staff.
10. Customer Care Teams to visit Customer on a regular basis and complete a daily Log.
11. Produce Monthly reports for the Operational Teams and Customer Care Manager.
12. To ensure our Customers receive the agreed notification letters and Information Booklets before work commences.
13. Attend Estate Walkabouts as and when required.
14. Log agreed information on Client IT systems.
15. Report any Safeguarding concerns to the Mears Safeguarding Champion.
16. To ensure all Customer Information is stored in the relevant House Files.
17. Organise choices events as and when required.
18. Ensure all Customers have contact details for the relevant Customer Care Officer and Supervisors.
19. To ensure all properties are prepared for the works to commence, appointments made are kept, disruption is kept to minimum and works successfully completed to Customers satisfaction.
20. To communicate any special requirements to all parties concerned, including outside parties and to assist Customers who have special requirements with areas such as packing up goods etc.
21. To carry out any other duties required to ensure efficient running of the service to the Customers.
22. Deliver and collect satisfaction surveys both verbally and written as per contractual obligation, identify customer perception of the service, monitor & analyse information and communicate to operational Teams and Customer Care Manager
23. Undertake any other duties commensurate with the grade, which contribute to the smooth running of the business.
1. All duties to be undertaken in a safe and responsible manner in accordance with requirements under Health & Safety Regulations, established safe systems of work, practices and procedures.
2. The job description is neither exclusive nor exhaustive and will be subject to periodic revision in line with the objectives of the operational or support strategies following discussions with the post holder.
3. Where the post holder is disabled, every effort will be made to supply all necessary aids, adaptations or equipment to allow them to carry out all the duties of the job. If, however, a certain task proves to be unachievable, job redesign will be fully considered.
Please note: If you have not had a response within 4 weeks from the closing date of this vacancy, please consider yourself unsuccessful on this occasion.
Mears Group is an equal opportunities Company
Mears is a provider of services to many local communities often with a high level of vulnerable persons.