Job reference : 784/15
To manage a Personal Home Care Service in partnership with East of England Coop. Responsible for all new enquiries and managing the customer experience through to first care visit. Coordinating and co-delivering a bespoke service to the customer and building relationships with all stakeholders
• To successfully manage all new enquires, completing initial home assessments and converting to a customer.
• To successfully identify and promote the customers individual Home Care Services needs, within the customer’s financial means.
• To successfully complete risk assessments and Care Plan reviews, and recommend additional services where there is a need or change of circumstances.
• To successfully co-ordinate and carry out personalised Home Care Services, managing own time and delivering to plan.
• To successfully work in collaboration with Branch Manager/Branch Coordinator/Care Workers to monitor service and offer solutions when required.
• To successfully deliver all reports and information in a timely and professional manner, to all stakeholders.
• To develop and maintain strong links and services with the Coop partnership, local community & related associations, governing bodies or third parties.
• To successfully deliver against the Groups framework for social value
• To collate and deliver MI to the project and branch.
The role is to work on an individual basis within the Branch Structure.
This role provides a service in partnership with Mears Care and East of England Coop.
The jobholder must be able to do such travel with the occasional overnight stay away from their base office. A flexible approach to evenings and weekend working may be needed on occasion.
The job holder will be an active member of the branch team. They will liaise with all levels of management across the group, staff/operatives throughout the branch, with clients, customers and the local community generally. The job holder will use multiple channels to engage with customers and communicate information about our services.
Reporting performance and activity to the Group Customer & Community Success Team as per reporting calendar, inline with current business policy.
1 Main Duties:
To be responsible for new enquiries into the branch and carrying out an initial multi-disciplinary assessment. Building strong relationships with customer and family.
To complete risk assessments.
To promote quality care and Home Care Services which are bespoke to that customer within their financial means.
To collaborate with Branch Manager and Coordinators to ensure initiated by the branch.
To coordinate and deliver Home Care Services, managing own time to meet the customer’s requirements in a timely manner.
To liaise with external organisations (CPN’s, EOE Coop services, GP’s and other nursing professionals) to ensure a seamless service to the customer.
To carry out Care Plan reviews when requested by Branch Manager. Promote growth within the business, by developing existing and potential new services and driving these forward to successful activation.
To conform to the Company Code of Professional Conduct.
To participate in Staff, Team and Quality Management Review Meetings as directed by the Branch Manager.
To ensure that confidentiality is maintained in relation to both the Customer’s affairs and to the Company policies and procedures.
To participate in training and further development as required.
To proactively seek out opportunities and take part in Social Value activities.
2 Personalised and tailored Services:
To offer and coordinate a personalised tailored service as and when required; this could include, shopping trips, birthday cards, changing light bulbs, putting up pictures, transport to appointments etc.
3 HR & Administration:
To comply with all HR policies and procedures. Ensure full cover during holidays by liaising with Branch Manager / Coordinators.
Deliver competent accurate reports and assessments.
4 Health & Safety:
To comply with all Health & Safety procedures.
Make use of, record and update Mears IT systems which includes complaints database, Intranet, and branch web pages (if applicable)
Please note: If you have not had a response within 4 weeks from the closing date of this vacancy, please consider yourself unsuccessful on this occasion.
Mears Group is an equal opportunities Company
Mears is a provider of services to many local communities often with a high level of vulnerable persons.
Please send us your application by downloading and completing the application form and then selecting ‘Apply Online’. If you are unable to complete the application form please click ‘Apply Online’ and attach your CV. If you experience any difficulties please email your application to email@example.com.