Job reference : 872/15
• To ensure that all business and service level requirements are achieved for the designated business unit.
• To ensure that the service provided to the facilities meets the contract specification and is managed in a compliant and safe manner.
• To ensure that that all reactive & PPM requirements are achieved for the business unit.
• To attend to site reactive tasks as required and assist other trades as required.
• To act at all times in accordance with Mears Group Policies, Processes and systems.
• To monitor, evaluate and control the use of sub-contractors and suppliers.
• To ensure that all planned and preventative maintenance programmes are completed to time and budget.
• To assist in providing estimates for additional works.
• Organise/Coordinate and assist with the compiling and production of various reports including Lifecycle Condition Surveys and various other specific projects.
• To meet and exceed contract specific KPI’s and ensure contract compliance at all times.
• Minimise potential performance and availability deductions by expediting repairs in a timeous manner.
• To carry out PPM and reactive tasks in accordance with the individual contractual requirements, appropriate to the level of experience, training and given training, include but exclusively grounds and garden maintenance
• If required, assist with client engagement and attend meetings as required
• To promote the highest possible level of customer care
• To ensure all company systems and procedures are adhered to at all times and where required implement
• To carry out tasks on other sites as required throughout the FM Business
• To ensure compliance with all company policies including equal opportunities
• To carry out any other duties necessary for the delivery of the service
• To participate in emergency call out rota if required
• To ensure full compliance with relevant health and safety requirements
• Compliance with ISO 9001, 14001 and 18001 at all times.
• Read, Understand and Comply with the SHE Policy and Procedures.
• Ensure that relevant Task Specific Risk Assessments are available for tasks such as but not limited to Work at Height, Electrical, Gas, COSHH and Manual Handling.
• Develop a concern for personal safety and the safety of others.
• Report and Record Near Miss situations.
• Take care of your own health and safety and the safety of others whilst at work and ensure you do not cause harm to others or the environment through your acts or omissions.
• Ensure Good Housekeeping at all times.
• The post holder must plan and organise their specific duties to ensure that client satisfaction, compliance with the Services Specification and Good Industry Practice. and the environment
• Fully liaise with the Helpdesk, minimise potential performance and availability deductions reacting to defects and job calls in a timely manner.
• To provide operational, holiday, let and sickness cover, within operational sites
• Have a working knowledge of the expectations of the service agreement.
• Ensure all plant tools and equipment required to undertake tasks are inspected before use and in good repair.
• Role will entail frequent travel, including overnight stays where required.
• Undertake any relevant training as required.
• The postholder must plan and organise the duties of the post to ensure that deadlines are met
• The postholder has responsibility for taking decisions within established operational procedures.
• Where issues arise, contact should be made with the Helpdesk in accordance with operational procedures.
Please note: If you have not had a response within 4 weeks from the closing date of this vacancy, please consider yourself unsuccessful on this occasion.
Mears Group is an equal opportunities Company
Mears is a provider of services to many local communities often with a high level of vulnerable persons.
Please send us your application by downloading and completing the application form and then selecting ‘Apply Online’. If you are unable to complete the application form please click ‘Apply Online’ and attach your CV. If you experience any difficulties please email your application to email@example.com.