Plexus is dedicated to managing residential property in partnership with landlords, investors and local authorities. Our experienced team currently works with five local authorities and are looking to expand the portfolio.
Plexus has been part of Mears Group Plc since 2013 and is a registered provider of social housing with the Homes and Community Agency. Being a part of Mears enables Plexus to guarantee landlord rent and tenant services all year round.
Please click here to download a Building and Managing Homes leaflet.
Please click here to download a Delivering Housing Services leaflet.
Tenants of Plexus are provided with the assurance of a government regulated landlord, committed to providing a safe and secure home. We ensure that homes are repaired and in good condition, safe with Gas and Electric safety certificates as well as smoke and carbon monoxide alarms.
We work with all our tenants to make sure that they meet their obligations as tenants and residents to ensure that their home is looked after, rent is paid on time and that they are able to settle peacefully in the local community.
Plexus aims to provide a service to property owners that gives peace of mind and financial assurance that will help you protect your financial investment and protect your assets.
- Guarantee rent 52 weeks of the year
- Visit each property regularly, providing condition reports
- Manage all repairs, void works and gas safety certification on your behalf
- Manage all matters relating to the tenancy ensuring that the tenant meets their obligations under the Assured Shorthold Tenancy
- Manage all legal action to guarantee vacant possession at the end of the agreement
- Return the property to landlords, covering dilapidation risk, so that you have possession in a condition subject to fair wear and tear commensurate with the terms of the agreement and the original condition.
Plexus seeks to provide a portfolio of property to local authorities to house homeless families
As a registered provider with the HCA, Plexus can contract with councils to provide homeless prevention, settled accommodation and temporary accommodation solutions.
We look to work in partnership to ensure every nominee is well housed locally and is provided with a comprehensive management support package. Plexus has the infrastructure and resource required to meet the needs of councils. We are actively pursuing new models for generating new housing supply for homeless families and welcome the opportunity to discuss joint working.
Please contact us to make an appointment for a valuation of your property, or to discuss housing management solutions.