At Mears, we look for people who share our values, along with our commitment to making a positive difference to people’s homes, lives and communities.
We’re proud of our business and the opportunities we provide to colleagues working across the UK.
With staff of all ages and walks of life, a job with Mears helps not only you but those in the communities around you. If you work with us, you can rest assured that you’ll be making a positive difference. But that’s not all; Mears employees also benefit from the following:
- Extensive training and UK recognised qualifications give you the tools to progress in your career
- Flexible working in many roles – ideal for those looking for flexibility
- Mears Rewards – get discounts on everything from the grocery shop to holidays and cinema tickets
- Mears Assist – a confidential hotline providing support on a wide range of issues, both personal and work related
- Annual Fun Days for you and your family. All staff and their families are invited every year to a completely free day out at places like Alton Towers and Drayton Manor
- Childcare vouchers – to help with the cost of raising children
- Paid time away from work to take part in social value activities within the local community