Job reference : 050/08/2016
- To take calls from tenants, arrange appointments and raise orders appropriately. This will involve raising the works order on the clients system and making an allocating an appropriate appointment slot if applicable.
- To work with the administrator to control the provision of administration to the office, ensuring that all administrative procedures are being undertaken in total compliance with Company operating instructions and in a timely and accurate manner. Working with the administrator so as to ensure the efficient and effective operation of the branch.
Ensure all tenant issues reported to the repairs team are communicated to the Office Manager/Response Supervisor in a timely manner
To carry out Customer Care Satisfaction calls on completed jobs.
To liaise with the Administrator to ensure that the administration of the branch is operating in such a way as to provide maximum support to the other functions within the branch
To work as a team with all branch staff to ensure all operational tasks are completed within timescales.
The primary reporting line is to the Office Manager. However, the job role will require work to be undertaken for other members of the branch team.
This role requires a person with the ability to communicate at all levels with the client, clients’ representatives and tenants.
To ensure that all duties are undertaken with a high level of accuracy and care in total compliance with operating instructions, to maximize profitability and minimize wastage.
Internal and external in person with branch staff, operatives, client staff and tenants, by telephone and other electronic means.
- To ensure all calls are received, jobs raised and appointments are made accurately and efficiently, so that all operations of the office can run smoothly.
- To make Customer Care Satisfaction Calls for completed jobs to ensure as a branch we meet our KPI target of 25% calls made each month and input that data into the CC spreadsheet and update MCM accordingly.
- To ensure that all completed administrative work is filed as soon as possible after it has been completed, and by close of day at the latest in the branch filing system so that efficient retrieval can be undertaken if necessary.
- To ensure requests for work are communicated to the Office Manager so that workloads within the department can be managed
- To be trained on administrative tasks in order to assist the team in ensuring service delivery is maintained during times of holiday/sickness, this will include tasks such as, job invoicing, timesheet processing, job costing/closing, raising follow on orders etc.
- To undertake any other duties as required by the Company from time to time, if these duties are of a greater level of responsibility or skill that those required in the post, then full training and appropriate supervision will be provided
Please note: If you have not had a response within 4 weeks from the closing date of this vacancy, please consider yourself unsuccessful on this occasion.
Mears Group is an equal opportunities Company
Mears is a provider of services to many local communities often with a high level of vulnerable persons.
Please send us your application by downloading and completing the application form and then selecting ‘Apply Online’. If you are unable to complete the application form please click ‘Apply Online’ and attach your CV. If you experience any difficulties please email your application to email@example.com.