Job reference : 110/07/2016
• To manage planned and preventative maintenance, unplanned maintenance and installation programmes as required.
• To manage the effective and efficient utilisation of all available resources for the contracts including labour, materials, plant, vehicles and other resources.
• To assist the Operations Director in the financial and commercial management of the contracts.
• To act at all times in accordance with Mears Group Policies, Processes and systems.
• To monitor, evaluate and control the use of sub-contractors and suppliers.
• To monitor, evaluate and control the performance of all labour resources.
• To ensure that all Reactive, Planned, Statutory and Non Statutory preventative maintenance programmes are completed to time and budget.
• To attend client meetings as required
• To carry out condition surveys to properties as required
• To compile and prepare tenders.
• Provide project management to all lifecycle works.
• Organise /coordinate and assist with the compiling of reports and surveys.
• To manage P&L account
• Set and manage budgets in line with company targets.
• Provide cover as required in other areas of the business
• Attend client liaison and other management meetings as required.
• To provide technical support and assistance throughout the FM business as and when necessary in relation to matters of a technical nature.
• To assist in the local business development activities.
• Assist in the preparation of bids
• To participate in a call-out rota where necessary.
• Compliance with 1SO 9001,14001 and 18001 at all times.
• To have a good working knowledge of Health and Safety, CDM and Environmental legislation.
• Read understand and comply with all SHE policy and procedures
• Comply with DSE regulations
• Ensure that task specific Risk Assessments are available for tasks such as Work at Height, Electrical, Gas, COSHH and Manual handling
• Co-operate with the company in all matters relating to Quality, Health, Safety and Environmental
• Develop a concern for personal safety and the safety of others
Please note: If you have not had a response within 4 weeks from the closing date of this vacancy, please consider yourself unsuccessful on this occasion.
Mears Group is an equal opportunities Company
Mears is a provider of services to many local communities often with a high level of vulnerable persons.
Please send us your application by downloading and completing the application form and then selecting ‘Apply Online’. If you are unable to complete the application form please click ‘Apply Online’ and attach your CV. If you experience any difficulties please email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.