Job reference : 121/07/2016
Home based, with a need to uk Travel.
You will have a keen interest in creating & implementing customer solutions, understanding our customer’s needs and what makes customers advocates of Mears Group. Your strong inter-personal and communication skills will be put to work supporting the business develop our service offering and performance in relation to culture, customer excellence and social value.
Working closely with our client and operational teams, you will ensure that the strategic direction for customer experience, community engagement and group culture is consistently implemented across the business, realising the desired benefits and value add. Also ensuring that our service offering remains aligned to the evolving organisations needs and gains competitive advantage
• Use insight and innovation to deliver against the needs of our clients, customers and colleagues in relation to the customer experience and social value; ensure we outperform agreed business, branch and regulatory goals & KPI’s
• To successfully deliver against the Customer & Community Strategy
• To maintain key relationships with our Clients, Senior Operators, Branches & Customer & Community Managers
• Implement & embed the Group approach to culture – Red Thread
• Implement & embed the Group approach to Customer Excellence
• Implement & embed the Group approach to Social Value
This role is to work across Mears Group, supporting our Housing business and providing a service and leadership function to a business that is geographically widespread. Therefore, this role will involve regular travel to branches and offices in Mears, as well as third party venues and offices.
The jobholder will be required to spend a minimum of six days per month working from the Customer & Community Hub, which is based in Rotherham.
The jobholder must be able to do such travel with overnight stay away from home.
• Group Customer & Community Success team
• Operational & Branch Management
• Customer & Community Managers and Officers
• All other Mears support functions, Inc. Communications, Business Development, IT, HR & Finance
• Tenant Groups, Tenants & Change Club
• Group Leaders and Senior Operators
• Nominated representatives on behalf of the Client, Inc. Business Leaders
• External third party providers e.g. governing & professional bodies, subject matter experts, community groups & CSE
• External Customers & Communities
• Leading all aspects of delivering customer delight across agreed operating company and driving our strategic approach
• Support the Bid Team with all tender activity as appropriate
• Support the mobilisation of new branches, ensuring awareness of the Mears Customer Service Standard
• Take a lead role in the delivery of Customer Service Excellence accreditation & Mears Red Thread across the business
• Take a lead role in the delivery of the Making A Positive Difference training programme
• Significantly contribute to the long-term Customer & Community strategy of the business, proactively partnering with key operators to deliver great customer experiences that drives growth and enhanced reputation
• Provide the guidance and direction necessary to create the environment that motivates a bright and diverse customer positive organisation
• Working closely with key operators, drive service improvement across the business & in branch, ensuring that all service related KPI’s are achieved
• Work with the Director for Customer & Community Success, using insight, to set our customer service strategy, policies and procedures
• Develop a “positive” culture that places emphasis on delighting customers leading to high customer satisfaction and Net Promoters
• Develop & deliver voice of the client engagement plans, ensuring insight is used to drive business change/improvement
• Ensure that the Customer & Community Managers in branch are developed & have the necessary skill set to provide excellent service – reward good performance & constructively address poor performance
• Develop a talent matrix and succession plan for Customer & Community Managers/Officers
• Drive and develop strong & trusting relationships with key stakeholders within Mears, our Client organisations & customer groups, in order to gain support, buy-in & co-operation to successfully deliver & embed customer centric solutions
• Manage project activity as defined by Director for Customer & Community Success
• Use Insight to build relationships, ensure excellent standards & continually improve, business, region and branch service
• Act as a customer champion, fostering a culture of innovation and putting the customer at the heart of our business
• Continuously create and manage a ‘Customer Positive’ mind set across the organisation that create a rigorous focus on process and service innovation and that fixes issues at root cause
• To ensure all work processes & quality standards are adhered to & consistently applied
• To ensure all direct reports adhere to Mears HR & Health & Safety policies & procedures
• Support operational management with all service related opportunities
• Be a subject matter expert in the resolution of customer complaints
• Drive and promote a service culture across the business, balancing stakeholder satisfaction with commercial pragmatism
• Work to seek out, develop and implement best practise and innovation from organisations regarded as best in class for service excellence
• Communicate effectively to all stakeholders. Demonstrating integrity of message without personal bias
• Set a personal example – act as role model
• Attend pre-determined meetings as and when required, sharing feedback as appropriate
• Keep up to date with industry trends and competitors
Please note: If you have not had a response within 4 weeks from the closing date of this vacancy, please consider yourself unsuccessful on this occasion.
Mears Group is an equal opportunities Company
Mears is a provider of services to many local communities often with a high level of vulnerable persons.
Please send us your application by downloading and completing the application form and then selecting ‘Apply Online’. If you are unable to complete the application form please click ‘Apply Online’ and attach your CV. If you experience any difficulties please email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.