Mears service commitment to you

To report a non-emergency housing repair you can:

  • By telephone.
  • Complete an online form.
  • Report it using the NLC Local mobile app.
  • Visit your local housing office.

For emergency repairs please telephone using the Freephone telephone number

Share this : Share on FacebookTweet about this on TwitterShare on LinkedInEmail this to someone