Paying your Rent

Pay your Rent

We offer a number of ways for you to pay your rent:

Pay by phone:

You can give us a call on 033 0678 0277, Monday to Friday between 9am - 5.30pm

Pay by standing order:

A standing order is a safe and easy way to pay your rent. As this is an agreement between you and your bank, you choose the amount and frequency of payment. You need to notify the bank each time you need to amend your payments. Please Contact Us to obtain our bank details. You will then need to contact your bank to arrange the payments.

Pay by internet banking:

Please Contact Us to obtain our bank details.

COVID-19 and Paying your Rent - Advice for Tenants

We are committed to supporting our customers during this unprecedented national crisis caused by the Covid-19 virus. If you have any question or concerns about paying your rent during this time, you can contact our rent income team either by telephone or by email to discuss your account.

There will be no reductions to rent or rent free weeks or months throughout this period. The Government have implemented special measures to help those who are adversely affected. Please see:

Job Retention Scheme

If your employer cannot cover staff costs due to Covid-19, they may be able to access support to continue paying part of your wage, to avoid redundancies. If your employer intends to access the Coronavirus Job Retention Scheme, known as a Furlough scheme, they will discuss with you becoming classified as a furloughed worker. This would mean that you are kept on your employer’s payroll, rather than being laid off.

To qualify for this scheme, you should not undertake any work while you are furloughed. This will allow your employer to claim a grant of up to 80% of your wage for all employment costs, up to a cap of £2,500 per month.

You will remain employed while furloughed. Your employer could choose to fund the differences between this payment and your salary, but does not have to.

If your salary is reduced as a result of these changes, you may be eligible for support through the welfare system, including Universal Credit.

The Government intends for the Coronavirus Job Retention Scheme to run for at least 3 months from 1 March 2020, but will extend if necessary.

Universal Credit

Universal Credit is a benefit paid and administered by the Department for Works and Pensions.  You can make enquiries about how to claim, report changes in circumstance or make any queries about payment / entitlement to the Department for Works and Pensions or Job Centre Plus. Find out more about Universal Credit and how to claim online at A copy of the information guide for people who may need to or are claiming Universal Credit can also be found at

Statutory Sick Pay

Statutory sick pay will be payable to people staying at home on government advice, not just those infected. You may be eligible for help with your rent from Universal Credit or Housing Benefit depending on your circumstances.

Housing Benefit

You can claim Housing Benefit if you have experienced a change in your circumstances. The local authority local housing allowance rates have been adjusted to provide more help during this period. You must claim Housing Benefit promptly and without delay to ensure you are covered for some or all rent payments throughout this period.