Your Voice - Mears Customer Scrutiny Board
Mears is creating a new and independently chaired Scrutiny Board made up of customers representatives from around the UK to scrutinise, support and hold Mears to account as they seek raise service standards for all customers.
There is now an opportunity to be involved in a virtual way from the comfort of your own home by being part of the YourVoice Online Community.
If you are thinking of applying, you need to:
- Have current experience of living in home provided by Mears or where Mears provides services such as repairs
- Be interested in improving customer experience and influencing Mears business delivery
- Be able to access the internet regularly to respond to questionnaires and give feedback on all sorts of issues that affect social housing residents
All members of the YourVoice Online Community who respond to a question or survey within each calendar month will go into a prize draw to win £100 of High Street vouchers.
There are circumstances in which an individual may not apply. They include:
- Persons who are not resident in England
- Persons who are under 16
- Persons who are employed by Mears
- If you have any business or personal interests that might be relevant to the work of Mears and which, if not declared, could lead to a real or perceived conflict of interest were you to be appointed
If you wish to discuss any of the above, please email [email protected]
How to apply
We want to make this as easy as possible, so if you want to join simply click the button below and fill out the form.