Through our landlord business and our two not-for-profit, wholly owned registered providers, Plexus and Omega Housing, we supply essential housing at affordable rents in communities across the UK.
We work with local authorities, private landlords, investors and tenants to develop an understanding of local communities where we can deliver tenancy, property and lease agreement services.
We work with investors to purchase stock where we can secure long leases at affordable rents and we can utilise Local Authority funding in addition to leveraging in private institutional funding. We also assist and support developers on section 106 agreements.
Our Affordable Housing offier includes:
- Quality homes at Decent Homes Standard or above
- Regular inspections to ensure safety and compliance with relevant legislation
- Ongoing maintenance, as well as repairs and life-cycle management.
- Support for tenants, including support for rent payment and benefit claims
- Access to support through our customer service centre