- Good quality homes at Decent Homes Standards or above
- Regular inspections to ensure a safe environment
- Ongoing maintenance, as well as repairs and lifecycle management, complying with all relevant legislation
- Tenant support around rent payment and benefit claims
- 24/7 availability through our contact centre
Our two not-for-profit, wholly owned registered providers, Plexus and Omega Housing, allow us to supply essential housing at affordable rents. We work with local authorities, landlords, investors and tenants to develop a solid understanding of local communities in which we deliver tenancy, property and lease agreement services.
Making housing affordable requires us to keep void periods to a minimum to ensure a constant supply of housing, maximise income potential and reduce costs. We work with investors to purchase stock where we can secure long leases at affordable rents and can utilise Local Authority funding in addition to leveraging in private institutional funding. We also assist and support developers on section 106 agreements.
When an individual moves into their new home, we provide them with a tenants’ handbook. It details of the property, local area, processes and procedures to help them settle in. Our goal is to make every tenant feel supported, valued and assured.
private rental prices have increased by
14.3% (2.2% in the last 12 months)
the current housing crisis has seen a rise in the lack of housing supply