Mears Care, which provides personal care to over 30,000 elderly and disabled people in their own homes every day, has achieved national accreditation for Customer Service Excellence. The Government-backed award follows three years of assessments, measuring: customer insight, the culture of the organisation, information and access, delivery and timeliness, and quality of service.Customer Service Excellence assessors were impressed with Mears’ commitment to:
- delivering a quality, customer-centric service
- helping people to live independently for longer
- challenging central and local government to address serious issues in social care
- championing issues within the care sector, such as better pay and conditions for care workers
- tackling social issues, such as loneliness, through our social value projects.
National accreditation for Mears Care means the whole of Mears Group has achieved Customer Service Excellence.Gillian Yeoman, Mears Care Lead for Customer and Community Success, said: “Customer Service Excellence accreditation is confirmation that as a Group we are on the right path when it comes to putting our customers at the heart of everything we do.“This accreditation really brings home how hard our Care colleagues work to deliver a safe, quality service. They are at the forefront of trying out new technologies and innovative methods to improve the standard of independent life for our customers.”