Mears and NHS Salus: a total FM service
Mears have delivered these works since June 2014; we are contracted for 3 years to deliver facilities management services to 4 PIP centres in Edinburgh, Glasgow, Ayr and Stranraer.
Key objectives are:
- Deliver works with minimal disruption
- Provide investment and employmentwithin the rural communities in which we work
- Environmental awareness
Total facilities management on this contract includes hard and soft services, energy and lifecycle management which is split into major and minor elements in accordance with the approved project lifecycle plan.
Nature of the service
- 24/7 365 CAFM Helpdesk service
- Planned preventative maintenance to ensure compliance
- Reactive maintenance
- Window cleaning
- Fire alarms
- Emergency lighting
- PAT testing
- Pest control
- Winter weather contingency
- L8 water management services
- Heating and joinery works
- Air conditioning
We operate the reactive maintenance provision of this service from local hubs which are supported by our West Lothian satellite office where our helpdesk provides 24-7 service 365 days per year.
Our dedicated team of operatives are responsible for carrying out all corrective maintenance works and are supported by mobile operatives and specialist subcontractors.